Two tips for weight loss that will change everything
After years of yo-yo dieting and warn you that I never stick to a diet for long-term health , I remember very well the day everything changed for me . I prayed , I cried , I gritted my teeth again and again , determined that this time , this regime would be different. But a few weeks (or maybe months ) later , I'm back where I started , disgusted with myself , depressed, and feel heavy, invisible chains of emotional eating wrapped around my body like the ghost of Jack Marley in Dickens "A Christmas Carol " .
One morning , the answer came to me through a little voice inside my heart. " His consistency is their relationship with me. " But God, who complained there's something pushing me aside healthy living habits . Now, I do not know what your belief system is part of this conversation, but for me it was a turning point in what became my foundation of freedom of emotional eating and yo-yo dieting . My relationship with you. This false belief of not being good enough permeated everything he did , including care for me in a way that honors my body , the temple of God. And that came to God with the same feeling of not being good enough , kept me from being able to receive the gift of freedom , including freedom of emotional eating. This cycle , while unbeknownst to me , kept me overweight for years and constantly looking for the "answer " somewhere outside of me.
If you believe that God has given you everything you need "refers to life and godliness," and yet you find yourself trapped in a cycle of overweight and depressed about your body , I invite you to go beyond your response.
1. How do I get to God? Should I introduce myself as someone who is cherished , loved, loved as Christ's bride , or I can show with a feeling that I'm not worthy enough , good enough , what is enough?
2.Do I truly understand that God in Christ, I 'm free and I can create the kind of healthy lifestyle that brings glory to Him and honor the hopes and dreams I have for my life?
These two tips can be different than you 've ever seen when it comes to losing weight, but I am convinced of its power to move to a place of receipt of the freedom that is yours to create a body you like, and allows you the freedom to say goodbye forever to yo-yo and excess weight.
Within a few weeks , I will start a healing process seven days my community of subscribers. Is a seven-day fast focuses on the emotional challenges of weight loss .
No comments:
Post a Comment