Saturday, December 28, 2013

3 Tips strange weight loss does not make sense , but you will lose fat like crazy !


One of the best lessons I learned from my mother growing up was to use common sense . I do not think that this lesson has been helpful at the time . But once I grew up and started living on my own, these lessons have started to really make sense (ironically ) using common sense and helped me in many areas of my life.

However, when it comes to losing weight , there are some things I've learned along the way during my trip that not only makes no sense ... but ... All are important to ... and you will lose weight like crazy ! To find out what they are, it only takes two minutes of your day and read on to learn more ...

Exercise in less time to lose more weight and fat ...

"Wait ... what? " "I thought I had to exercise for at least two hours a day, 5 days a week + to lose much weight ? " Nah ! And I thought so too.

You see, the fact of the matter is that if you want to lose weight and get in the best shape of your life , as every year , there are two things you need to focus on more ... metabolism and muscles. These two things are what will make the difference in the speed kilos to lose fat and get toned and slim.

Guess what ? Boost your metabolism with fitness does not mean bazillion past 14 hours on the treadmill ! This means doing workouts that will skyrocket your metabolism ... and also run high for hours after the workout is done . The only two workouts that will do is high intensity cardio (like interval training high intensity ) and exercises.

The high-intensity exercise (such as uninterrupted circuit training , HIIT , sprinting , playing sports , etc.) and weight training (weight, consisting primarily of training , like squats , deadlifts and bench press ) burn a ton of calories , increase your metabolism, and increase your resting metabolism . And a high resting metabolism means you burn calories long after the workout is done !

Oh , and you do not have to spend eternity doing these workouts either. You can do a workout in 20-30 minutes a day for 3 days a week and get amazing results !

Eat Fat Lose Fat ...

"Come back! " "I thought I had to stay away from fatty foods to lose fat and weight ? " Yes , you have to stay away from fatty foods, but not all fat .

The fat that you have to avoid are trans fats and saturated fats . The fats you need in your diet (in moderation , of course ) are monounsaturated and omega fatty acids. These fats help your body burn fat cells , which will provide natural energy ( great alternative to sugary carbohydrates) , improve heart health , and more! You can get these healthy fats in nuts , fish, olive oil , natural fish oil supplements , and more.

Just keep eating ...

" Well, now it's getting ridiculous! " "Do you really trying to tell me that I should eat more meals to lose weight ? " Yes and yes again! Eating more meals will increase your metabolism like crazy and lots more !

Now, before I explain further, when I say eat more meals , I do not eat more calories. What I recommend for you to do is to eat small frequent meals throughout the day (about every 3 hours). This will increase your metabolism, reduce hunger, improve your digestive system (because you do not eat too many calories at once) , minimize want to encourage , and more.

To make this even more powerful to lose up to 10 pounds every 2 weeks pass, I suggest you go in a similar manner to what I did when you most often eat the diet, but with a twist. And the twist is that you will go through the calories you eat. This trick will skyrocket your metabolism like crazy ! I should know ... I ended up losing over 50 pounds in 8 weeks with this method the damn diet!

Thus, although common sense is one of the best lessons you learned growing up, when it comes to losing weight, there are some things in the world of diet and fitness in which ' ll have to forget this lesson a moment. And who could exercise less , eat fat to lose fat and eat more often during the day. These things will boost your metabolism and lose fat weight quickly. Oh, and everything I mentioned above , if you have not realized by now , it is very easy to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment